Subscribe Now: 1 Full Year for Only $14.95!
Get full access to the WDW Crowd Calendar, Lines Mobile App, Touring Plans and More!
"Our TouringPlans subscription was a lifesaver on our trip. One of the busiest days of the year, and we never waited longer than 20 minutes!"
- Smith Family, KY
Description And Comments
The Magic Kingdom’s 3-D movie, Mickey’s PhilharMagic features an odd collection of Disney characters, mixing Mickey and Donald with Simba and Ariel as well as Jasmine and Aladdin. Presented in a theater large enough to accommodate a 150-foot-wide screen—huge by 3-D standards—the movie is augmented by an arsenal of special effects built into the theater. The plot involves Mickey, as the conductor of the PhilharMagic, leaving the theater to solve a mystery. In his absence, Donald attempts to take charge, with disastrous results.
Brilliantly conceived, furiously paced, and laugh-out-loud funny, Mickey’s PhilharMagicwill leave you grinning. And where other Disney 3-D movies are loud, in-your-face affairs, this one is softer and cuddlier. Things pop out of the screen, but they’re really not scary. It’s the rare child who is frightened—but there are always exceptions, as was the case with the 3-year-old child of this North Carolina mom:
Our family found PhilharMagic way too violent (what seemed like minutes on end of Donald getting the crap kicked out of him by various musical instruments). I had to haul my screaming child out of the theater and submit to a therapeutic carousel ride afterwards.
Happily, an Oregon mom has come up with a practical way to nip the willies in the bud:
My advice to parents is simply to have their kids not wear the 3-D glasses. We took my daughter's off right away, and then she began giggling and having a good time watching the movie.
- This attraction offers FastPass+.
- Open for Morning Extra Magic Hour.
- Open for Evening Extra Magic Hours.
The theater is large, so don’t be alarmed to see a gaggle of people in the lobby. PhilharMagic never needs FastPass+.
This chart shows you roughly how long you'll wait for Mickey's PhilharMagic when you visit on a day with a given Magic Kingdom Crowd Level. The blue bars represent the average "peak" wait time (that is, how long the line will be at its busiest). The bottom and top black lines represent the range of peak wait times to expect (for you fellow nerds out there: it's the 5th percentile and 95th percentile of peak wait times). Please note that these are estimates, and for a better forecast for your travel dates, see Mickey's PhilharMagic Wait Times.
- We rate this attraction as Not To Be Missed.
- Reflective Captioning Available
- Assistive Listening Devices Available
- Audio Description Devices Available
- May Remain In Wheelchair/ECV
Other Attractions in Fantasyland
- Casey Jr. Splash 'N' Soak Station
- Dumbo the Flying Elephant
- Enchanted Tales with Belle
- it's a small world
- Mad Tea Party
- Meet Ariel at Her Grotto
- Meet Cinderella & Elena at Princess Fairytale Hall
- Meet Daring Disney Pals as Circus Stars at Pete's Silly Sideshow
- Meet Magnifique Disney Friends as Circus Stars at Pete’s Silly Sideshow
- Meet Rapunzel and Tiana at Princess Fairytale Hall
- Mickey's Royal Friendship Faire
- Peter Pan's Flight
- Prince Charming Regal Carrousel
- Royal Majesty Makers
- Seven Dwarfs Mine Train
- The Barnstormer
- The Many Adventures of Winnie the Pooh
- Under the Sea ~ Journey of the Little Mermaid
- Walt Disney World Railroad Fantasyland Station
Touring Plans with Mickey's PhilharMagic
- Magic Kingdom One-Day Touring Plan for Active Seniors
- Magic Kingdom One-Day Touring Plan for Tweens and Their Parents
- Magic Kingdom Unofficial Guide Adult One-Day Touring Plan
- Magic Kingdom Unofficial Guide One-Day Touring Plan for Parents with Small Children
- Magic Kingdom Happy Family One-Day Touring Plan
- Magic Kingdom One-Day Holiday Touring Plan for Active Seniors
- Magic Kingdom Unofficial Guide Selective One-Day Touring Plan for Adults
- Magic Kingdom Unofficial Guide Dumbo-or-Die-in-a-Day Touring Plan
- Magic Kingdom Happy Family Two-Day Touring Plan - Day 1
- Magic Kingdom One-Day Late Arrival Touring Plan for Seniors
- Magic Kingdom Two-Day Touring Plan for Parents with Small Children - Day 1
- Magic Kingdom Unofficial Guide Two-Day Touring Plan - Day 1
- Magic Kingdom Two-Day Touring Plan for Active Seniors - Day 1
- Magic Kingdom One-Day Touring Plan for Parents with Younger and Older Children
- Magic Kingdom Touring Plan for Families with Pre-Teens
- Magic Kingdom One-Day Touring Plan for Grandparents with Small Children
- Magic Kingdom Adult Two-Day Late Arrival Touring Plan - Day 1
- Magic Kingdom Two-Day Late Arrival Touring Plan for Parents with Small Children - Day 1
- Magic Kingdom Two-Day Dumbo-or-Die Touring Plan - Day 1
- Magic Kingdom Adult Plan-One Afternoon and One Full Day - Full Day
- Magic Kingdom Parents' Plan-One Afternoon and One Full Day - Full Day
- Magic Kingdom Touring Plan for Junior Pirates and Explorers Ages 4-8
- Magic Kingdom Two-Day Touring Plan for Junior Pirates and Adventurers Ages 4 to 8 - Day 1
- Magic Kingdom One-Day Touring Plan for Princess Fans Ages 4 to 8
- Magic Kingdom Two-Day Touring Plan for Princess Fans Ages 4 to 8 - Day 1
- Magic Kingdom Adult One-Day Holiday Touring Plan
- Magic Kingdom One-Day Touring Plan for Disney Cruise Guests
- Magic Kingdom Two-Day Holiday Touring Plan for Parents with Small Children - Day 1
- Magic Kingdom Unofficial Guide One-Day Touring Plan for Parents with Small Children - Holiday Version
- Ultimate Touing Plan: Magic Kingdom
- See all Touring Plans...