Subscribe Now: 1 Full Year for Only $14.95!
Get full access to the WDW Crowd Calendar, Lines Mobile App, Touring Plans and More!
"Our TouringPlans subscription was a lifesaver on our trip. One of the busiest days of the year, and we never waited longer than 20 minutes!"
- Smith Family, KY
Description And Comments
The Hall of Presidents combines a wide-screen theater presentation of the highlights and milestones in the United States’ political history, with a short stage show including life-size animatronic replicas of every US president. Morgan Freeman (who else?) provides most of the narration, with additional speeches by George Washington, Abraham Lincoln, and Barack Obama.
We expect the new US president to take Mr. Obama’s place in 2017, shutting down the attraction briefly while the new animatronic is added. Disney sometimes takes that as an opportunity to update the script, but the inspirational, patriotic tone is a constant. For that reason, foreign visitors rate the show lower than do Americans.
We’ve had a high opinion of Hall of Presidents throughout its scripts. That said, we receive a lot of mail from readers who get more than entertainment from it. A woman in St. Louis writes:
We always go when my husband gets cranky, so he can take a nice nap.
A young mother in Marion, Ohio, adds:
The Hall of Presidents is a great place to breast-feed.
Finally, from a New Jersey teen:
Mom and Dad both fell asleep during The Hall of Presidents. Only I, a 15-year-old high school freshman, actually paid attention. It's not the most exciting thing in Disney World, but I find it very difficult to fall asleep when Morgan Freeman is speaking. His voice is way too awesome.
Detail and costumes are masterful. This attraction is one of the park’s most popular among older visitors. Don’t be put off by long lines. The theater holds more than 700 people, thus swallowing large lines at a single gulp when visitors are admitted.
- Reflective Captioning Available
- Assistive Listening Devices Available
- Audio Description Devices Available
- May Remain In Wheelchair/ECV
Other Attractions in Liberty Square
- Liberty Square Riverboat
- The Haunted Mansion
- The Muppets Present...Great Moments in American History
Touring Plans with The Hall of Presidents
- Magic Kingdom One-Day Touring Plan for Active Seniors
- Magic Kingdom Unofficial Guide Adult One-Day Touring Plan
- Magic Kingdom One-Day Holiday Touring Plan for Active Seniors
- Magic Kingdom Unofficial Guide Selective One-Day Touring Plan for Adults
- Magic Kingdom One-Day Late Arrival Touring Plan for Seniors
- Magic Kingdom Unofficial Guide Two-Day Touring Plan - Day 1
- Magic Kingdom Two-Day Touring Plan for Active Seniors - Day 1
- Magic Kingdom Adult Two-Day Late Arrival Touring Plan - Day 1
- Magic Kingdom Adult Plan-One Afternoon and One Full Day - Afternoon
- Magic Kingdom Sunrise/Starlight Touring Plan for Adults - Sunset Plan
- Magic Kingdom Adult One-Day Holiday Touring Plan
- Ultimate Touing Plan: Magic Kingdom
- See all Touring Plans...