Subscribe Now: 1 Full Year for Only $14.95!
Get full access to the WDW Crowd Calendar, Lines Mobile App, Touring Plans and More!
"Our TouringPlans subscription was a lifesaver on our trip. One of the busiest days of the year, and we never waited longer than 20 minutes!"
- Smith Family, KY
Several attractions have minimum height or age requirements. Rider Switch (also called Rider Swap, Baby Swap, or Child Swap) allows members of a group to take turns riding such attractions while the rest of the group cares for the group's young non-riders. The first part of the group waits in line, but the second part of the group is able to ride after with a negligible wait. The result is that everyone is able to ride with only a slightly longer wait than if the entire group had all been able to ride at once.
See our Walt Disney World Resort Rider Switch page for details.
Rider Swap is available at the following attractions at Magic Kingdom:
- Big Thunder Mountain Railroad » Height Requirement: 40 inches
Tame, western-mining-themed roller coaster
- Seven Dwarfs Mine Train » Height Requirement: 38 inches
Indoor/outdoor roller coaster
- Space Mountain » Height Requirement: 44 inches
Roller coaster in the dark
- Splash Mountain » Height Requirement: 40 inches
Indoor/outdoor water-flume adventure ride
- Stitch's Great Escape! » Height Requirement: 40 inches
Theater-in-the-round sci-fi adventure show
- The Barnstormer » Height Requirement: 35 inches
Small roller coaster
- Tomorrowland Speedway » Height Requirement: 32 inches
Drive-'em yourself miniature cars