Description And Comments
Universal limits the number of guests in The Wizarding World of Harry Potter - Diagon Alley. In the rare event that Diagon Alley is at its capacity, guests may either queue up here (in the area between London and the Fear Factor Live stadium) or retrieve a "Return Time Ticket" to gain entrance later in the date.
- This attraction sometimes distributes "Return Time Tickets" that allow guests to bypass the standby line at a particular time window (e.g., 1:20pm to 2:20pm) later in the day.
- Open for Early Park Admission.
- We rate this attraction as Not To Be Missed.
Other Attractions in The Wizarding World of Harry Potter - Diagon Alley
- Celestina Warbeck and the Banshees
- Harry Potter and the Escape from Gringotts
- Hogwarts Express - King's Cross Station
- The Tales of Beedle the Bard
Touring Plans with Diagon Alley
- Universal Studios One-Day Plan for Parents with Small Children
- Universal Studios One-Day Plan for Seniors
- Universal Studios Florida One-Day Plan with Early Entry
- Universal Studios Florida One-Day Plan without Early Entry
- Universal Orlando Highlights One-Day/Two-Park Plan with Early Entry PART 1
- Universal Orlando Highlights One-Day/Two-Park Plan without Early Entry PART 1
- Universal Orlando Two-Day/Two-Park Plan with Early Entry DAY 2/PART 2
- Universal Orlando Two-Day/Two-Park Plan without Early Entry DAY 2/PART 2
- Wizarding World One-Day/Two-Park Plan PART 1
- See all Touring Plans...
|Park is closed|
When to go
As soon as the park is open
|Location||The Wizarding World of Harry Potter - Diagon Alley|
|Opening Date||July 8, 2014|
|Scope and scale||Super Headliner|
Let us know.