Description And Comments
Turtle Talk with Crush is an interactive theater show starring the 153-year-old surfer dude turtle from the Disney/Pixar film Finding Nemo. Although it starts like a typical Disney theme-park movie, Turtle Talk quickly turns into a surprise interactive encounter as the on-screen Crush begins to have actual conversations with guests in the audience. Real-time computer graphics are used to accurately move Crush's mouth when forming words, and he's voiced by a guy who went to the Fast Times at Ridgemont High school of diction.
A mom from Henderson, Colorado, has a crush on Crush:
Turtle Talk with Crush is a must-see. Our 4-year-old was picked out of the crowd by Crush, and we were just amazed by the technology that allowed one-on-one conversation. It was adorable and enjoyed by everyone from Grammy and Papa to the 4-year-old!
It’s unusual to wait more than one or two shows to get in. If you find long lines in the morning, try back after 3 p.m. when more of the crowd has moved on to World Showcase, or use FastPass+.
This chart shows you roughly how long you'll wait for Turtle Talk with Crush when you visit on a day with a given Epcot Crowd Level. The blue bars represent the average "peak" wait time (that is, how long the line will at its busiest). The bottom and top black lines represent the range of peak wait times to expect (for you fellow nerds out there: it's the 5th percentile and 95th percentile of peak wait times). Please note that these are estimates, and for a better forecast for your travel dates, see Turtle Talk with Crush Wait Times.
- We rate this attraction as Not To Be Missed.
Other Attractions in Future World
- Disney & Pixar Short Film Festival
- Ellen's Energy Adventure
- Journey Into Imagination With Figment
- Living with the Land
- Meet Disney Pals at the Epcot Character Spot
- Mission: SPACE Green
- Mission: SPACE Orange
- Spaceship Earth
- Sum of All Thrills (in Innoventions East)
- Test Track
- The Circle of Life
- The Seas with Nemo & Friends
Touring Plans with Turtle Talk with Crush
- Epcot One-Day Touring Plan for Tweens and Their Parents
- Epcot One-Day Holiday Touring Plan for Parents with Small Children
- Epcot Late Arrival One-Day Touring Plan for Parents with Small Children
- Ultimate Touring Plan: Epcot
- Epcot One-Day Touring Plan for Parents with Small Children
- Epcot Early Riser Two-Day Touring Plan - Day 1
- Parent's Epcot Plan:1 Afternoon and 1 Full Day (Afternoon)
- See all Touring Plans...
|Park is closed|
As of 12:53am EDT on 5/29/16
Party of 1
|Available for 10:15a, 1:25p, 1:50p, 2:25p, 2:50p, 3:05p, 3:45p, 4:05p, 4:35p, 5:15p, 5:35p, 6p, 6:35p, 7:20p, 7:45p, and 8:10p|
|Latest EP FP+ Availability|
|Opening Date||November 16, 2004|
|Scope and scale||Minor Attraction|
Let us know.