Subscribe Now: 1 Full Year for Only $14.95!
Get full access to the WDW Crowd Calendar, Lines Mobile App, Touring Plans and More!
"Our TouringPlans subscription was a lifesaver on our trip. One of the busiest days of the year, and we never waited longer than 20 minutes!"
- Smith Family, KY
Description And Comments
A once-unique prototype of a linear-induction-powered mass-transit system, the PeopleMover's tramlike cars carry riders on a leisurely tour of Tomorrowland, including a peek inside Space Mountain. In ancient times, the attraction was called the WEDway PeopleMover ("WED" being the initials of one Walter Elias Disney).
The mother of a height-challenged 4-year-old has this to say about the PeopleMover:
After all my planning and my detailed touring plan, my 4 year old's favorite ride was "the blue ride!" He loved the people mover. He rode it 10 times over the course of our trip. Since he was too small to go on Space Mountain, he loved feeling like he had been able to since he was able to see part of it.
We agree and could happily spend hours on this attraction, especially when it's hot out.
A Delafield, Wisconsin, family offers only the faintest of praise:
Tomorrowland is best at night. With the lights, it turns boring rides like the PeopleMover into something less boring.
- Open for Morning Extra Magic Hour.
A relaxing ride, where lines move quickly. It's a good choice during busier times of day.
A good way to check out the line at Space Mountain and the Speedway.
Other Attractions in Tomorrowland
- Astro Orbiter
- Buzz Lightyear's Space Ranger Spin
- Monsters, Inc. Laugh Floor
- Space Mountain
- Stitch's Great Escape!
- Tomorrowland Speedway
- Walt Disney's Carousel of Progress
Touring Plans with Tomorrowland Transit Authority PeopleMover
- Magic Kingdom One-Day Touring Plan for Tweens and Their Parents
- Magic Kingdom Unofficial Guide Adult One-Day Touring Plan
- Magic Kingdom One-Day Late Arrival Touring Plan for Seniors
- Magic Kingdom Happy Family Two-Day Touring Plan - Day 2
- Magic Kingdom Unofficial Guide Two-Day Touring Plan - Day 2
- Magic Kingdom Two-Day Touring Plan for Parents with Small Children - Day 2
- Magic Kingdom One-Day Touring Plan for Parents with Younger and Older Children
- Magic Kingdom Two-Day Holiday Touring Plan for Parents with Small Children - Day 2
- Magic Kingdom Two-Day Late Arrival Touring Plan for Parents with Small Children - Day 2
- Magic Kingdom Adult Plan-One Afternoon and One Full Day - Afternoon
- Magic Kingdom Two-Day Dumbo-or-Die Touring Plan - Day 2
- Magic Kingdom Parents' Plan-One Afternoon and One Full Day - Full Day
- Magic Kingdom Two-Day Touring Plan for Junior Pirates and Adventurers Ages 4 to 8 - Day 2
- Magic Kingdom Two-Day Touring Plan for Princess Fans Ages 4 to 8 - Day 2
- Magic Kingdom Adult One-Day Holiday Touring Plan
- Magic Kingdom Unofficial Guide One-Day Touring Plan for Parents with Small Children - Holiday Version
- Magic Kingdom Christmas Party Touring Plan for Parents (Focus on Attractions)
- Magic Kingdom Adult Two-Day Late Arrival Touring Plan - Day 2
- Magic Kingdom Two-Day Touring Plan for Active Seniors - Day 2
- Ultimate Touing Plan: Magic Kingdom
- See all Touring Plans...