Subscribe Now: 1 Full Year for Only $6.95!
Get full access to the UOR Crowd Calendar, Lines Mobile App, Touring Plans and More!
"Our TouringPlans subscription was a lifesaver on our trip. One of the busiest days of the year, and we never waited longer than 20 minutes!"
- Smith Family, KY
Description And Comments
Imagine a mild spinning ride similar to Disney's Magic Carpets of Aladdin, TriceraTop Spin and Dumbo rides, only with Seuss-style fish for ride vehicles, and you've got half the story. The other half involves yet another opportunity to drown.
Guests board a fish-shaped ride vehicle mounted to an arm attached to a central axis, around which the ride vehicles spin. Guests can raise and lower their fish 15 feet in the air while traveling in circles, while trying to avoid streams of water sprayed by other fish mounted to "squirt posts" around the ride's perimeter. You can avoid most of the spray by going up or down at the right time. If you pay attention to the color of your vehicle and listen to the song played in the background, you can (eventually) figure out when to move your fish.
- This attraction participates in Universal Express.
We don’t know what it is about IOA and water, but you’ll get wetter than at a full-immersion baptism. Lines can build in the afternoon, so ride early while you’ll still have time to dry off.
This chart shows you roughly how long you'll wait for One Fish, Two Fish, Red Fish, Blue Fish when you visit on a day with a given Universal's Islands of Adventure Crowd Level. The blue bars represent the average "peak" wait time (that is, how long the line will be at its busiest). The bottom and top black lines represent the range of peak wait times to expect (for you fellow nerds out there: it's the 5th percentile and 95th percentile of peak wait times). Please note that these are estimates, and for a better forecast for your travel dates, see One Fish, Two Fish, Red Fish, Blue Fish Wait Times.
Plan on getting wet.
Other Attractions in Seuss Landing
- If I Ran the Zoo
- Oh! The Stories You'll Hear!
- The Cat in the Hat
- The High in the Sky Seuss Trolley Train Ride!
Touring Plans with One Fish, Two Fish, Red Fish, Blue Fish
- Islands of Adventure One-Day Touring Plan for Parents with Small Children
- Islands of Adventure One Day Touring Plan for Seniors
- Islands of Adventure One Day Touring Plan for Tweens
- Islands of Adventure One-Day Plan without Early Entry
- Universal Orlando Two-Day/Two-Park Plan with Early Entry DAY 1/PART 2
- Universal Orlando Two-Day/Two-Park Plan without Early Entry DAY 1/PART 2
- Islands of Adventure One-Day Plan with Early Entry
- See all Touring Plans...