Description And Comments
Similar to Agent P's World Showcase Adventure, A Pirate’s Adventure features interactive areas with physical props and narrations that lead guests through a quest to find lost treasure, all within Adventureland.
Guests begin their journey at an old Cartography Shop near Golden Oak Outpost. This is the central hub for adventurers helping locate missing treasure. Groups of up to six people are given a talisman (a RFID card) that will help them on their journey. Guests use the talisman to activate a TV screen, which will assign them one of five different missions. Your group is then given a map and sent off to find your first location.
Once at the location, one member of the party touches the talisman to the symbol at the station, and the animation begins. Each adventure has four or five stops throughout Adventureland, and each stop contains 30–45 seconds of activity. No strategy or action is required: you watch what unfolds on the screen, get your next destination, and head off. All missions function similarly.
We like how well each station integrates into its surroundings, and how the stations’ artifacts and props merge together the attraction and movie storylines. A Pirate’s Adventure also serves as a good introduction to other interactive games, such as Sorcerers of the Magic Kingdom. If your kids can play a round of Pirate’s Adventure without getting bored or frustrated, give Sorcerers a try.
- Open for Evening Extra Magic Hours.
There are 5 total missions (plus a finale), and each mission takes about 15 minutes. Complete as many as you'd like. The effects look better after dark.
- We rate this attraction as Not To Be Missed.
Other Attractions in Adventureland
- Captain Jack Sparrow's Pirate Tutorial
- Jungle Cruise
- Pirates of the Caribbean
- Swiss Family Treehouse
- The Magic Carpets of Aladdin
- Walt Disney's Enchanted Tiki Room
Touring Plans with A Pirate's Adventure ~ Treasures of the Seven Seas
- Magic Kingdom One-Day Touring Plan for Tweens and Their Parents
- Magic Kingdom Unofficial Guide Adult One-Day Touring Plan
- Magic Kingdom Unofficial Guide One-Day Touring Plan for Parents with Small Children
- Magic Kingdom Unofficial Guide Selective One-Day Touring Plan for Adults
- Magic Kingdom Unofficial Guide Two-Day Touring Plan - Day 1
- Magic Kingdom Happy Family Two-Day Touring Plan - Day 2
- Magic Kingdom Two-Day Touring Plan for Parents with Small Children - Day 2
- Magic Kingdom Touring Plan for Families with Pre-Teens
- Magic Kingdom Two-Day Holiday Touring Plan for Parents with Small Children - Day 2
- Magic Kingdom Adult Two-Day Late Arrival Touring Plan - Day 1
- Magic Kingdom Adult Plan-One Afternoon and One Full Day - Full Day
- Magic Kingdom Two-Day Dumbo-or-Die Touring Plan - Day 2
- Magic Kingdom Touring Plan for Junior Pirates and Explorers Ages 4-8
- Magic Kingdom Two-Day Touring Plan for Junior Pirates and Adventurers Ages 4 to 8 - Day 1
- Magic Kingdom Adult One-Day Holiday Touring Plan
- See all Touring Plans...