The information below is provided for historical reference.
Description And Comments
Anna and Elsa are relocated to Royal Sommerhus in the Norway Pavilion at Epcot as of June 21, 2016.
Princess Fairytale Hall is Disney-princess central in the Magic Kingdom. Inside are two greeting venues, with each holding a small reception area for two princesses. Thus, there are four princesses meeting and greeting at any time, and you can see two of them at once. Signs outside the entrance tell you which line leads to which princess pair and how long the wait will be. Rapunzel usually leads one side, typically paired with Snow White, Cinderella, or another princess, while Anna and Elsa from Frozen hold forth on the other side.
Around 5–10 guests at a time are admitted to each greeting area, where there’s plenty of time for small talk, a photo, and a hug from each princess. Enough time is given to each family, in fact, that we ran out of things to say to Rapunzel and shuffled quietly over to Snow White.
Related Blog Posts:
- This attraction offers FastPass+.
- Open for Morning Extra Magic Hour.
- Open for Evening Extra Magic Hours.
Anna and Elsa are the hottest character-greeting ticket in all of Walt Disney World. If your child absolutely must meet them, use Fast- Pass+ (good luck with that!) or head to Fairytale Hall first thing in the morning. Understand, though, that even if you’re on hand at park opening, waits can easily top 2 hours—and often much, much more than that, as this frustrated Richmond, Virginia, mom found out:
My 8-year-old daughter wanted meet Anna and Elsa, so we rushed there at rope drop. We had a 2-hour wait, but others waited as long as 5.5 hours. Please tell your readers that the only way to see the Frozen princesses is to get a FastPass+ at least 60 days in advance or spend several hours in line, forgoing food, water, and bathroom breaks, and losing all sanity!
A Texas mom’s teenage daughter didn’t find it hard to see Anna and Elsa at all—to the contrary, they were all over the place:
My 13-year-old daughter amused herself by keeping count of how many Elsas and Annas she saw in the park and texting her counts to her friends. Just for the record, her final count was Elsa 90, Anna 67.
Best Way To Get There
If your plan is to head to Anna and Elsa first, head down Main Street USA and walk through Cinderella Castle. On your right you will pass Sir Mickey's. After that you will find Princess Fairytale Hall.
Other Attractions in Fantasyland
- Casey Jr. Splash 'N' Soak Station
- Dumbo the Flying Elephant
- Enchanted Tales with Belle
- it's a small world
- Mad Tea Party
- Meet Ariel at Her Grotto
- Meet Cinderella and Elena at Princess Fairytale Hall
- Meet Daring Disney Pals as Circus Stars at Pete's Silly Sideshow
- Meet Magnifique Disney Friends as Circus Stars at Pete’s Silly Sideshow
- Meet Rapunzel and Tiana at Princess Fairytale Hall
- Mickey's PhilharMagic
- Mickey's Royal Friendship Faire
- Peter Pan's Flight
- Prince Charming Regal Carrousel
- Royal Majesty Makers
- Seven Dwarfs Mine Train
- The Barnstormer
- The Many Adventures of Winnie the Pooh
- Under the Sea ~ Journey of the Little Mermaid
- Walt Disney World Railroad Fantasyland Station