Description And Comments
Princess Fairytale Hall is Disney-princess central in the Magic Kingdom. Inside are two greeting venues, with each holding a small reception area for two princesses. Thus, there are four princesses meeting and greeting at any time, and you can see two of them at once. Signs outside the entrance tell you which line leads to which princess pair and how long the wait will be. Rapunzel usually leads one side, typically paired with Snow White, Cinderella, or another princess, while Anna and Elsa from Frozen hold forth on the other side.
Around 5–10 guests at a time are admitted to each greeting area, where there’s plenty of time for small talk, a photo, and a hug from each princess. Enough time is given to each family, in fact, that we ran out of things to say to Rapunzel and shuffled quietly over to Snow White.
The Princess Fairytale Hall attraction has two separate queues: this one is for Rapunzel and Cinderella, and the other is for Anna and Elsa. Like at Pete's Silly Sideshow you get to see more than one character after a single wait in line.
- This attraction offers FastPass+.
- Open for Morning Extra Magic Hour.
- Open for Evening Extra Magic Hours.
This chart shows you roughly how long you'll wait for Meet Cinderella and Rapunzel at Princess Fairytale Hall when you visit on a day with a given Magic Kingdom Crowd Level. The blue bars represent the average "peak" wait time (that is, how long the line will at its busiest). The bottom and top black lines represent the range of peak wait times to expect (for you fellow nerds out there: it's the 5th percentile and 95th percentile of peak wait times). Please note that these are estimates, and for a better forecast for your travel dates, see Meet Cinderella and Rapunzel at Princess Fairytale Hall Wait Times.
Other Attractions in Fantasyland
- Casey Jr. Splash 'N' Soak Station
- Dumbo the Flying Elephant
- Enchanted Tales with Belle
- it's a small world
- Mad Tea Party
- Meet Anna and Elsa at Princess Fairytale Hall
- Meet Ariel at Her Grotto
- Meet Daring Disney Pals as Circus Stars at Pete's Silly Sideshow
- Meet Magnifique Disney Friends as Circus Stars at Pete’s Silly Sideshow
- Mickey's PhilharMagic
- Peter Pan's Flight
- Prince Charming Regal Carrousel
- Royal Majesty Makers
- Seven Dwarfs Mine Train
- The Barnstormer
- The Many Adventures of Winnie the Pooh
- Under the Sea ~ Journey of the Little Mermaid
- Walt Disney World Railroad Fantasyland Station
Touring Plans with Meet Cinderella and Rapunzel at Princess Fairytale Hall
- Magic Kingdom One-Day Touring Plan for Princess Fans Ages 4 to 8
- Magic Kingdom Two-Day Touring Plan for Princess Fans Ages 4 to 8 - Day 2
- Magic Kingdom Christmas Party Touring Plan for Parents (Focus on Party Activities)
As of 7:30am EDT on 4/9/16
Party of 1
|Available for 4:20p, 4:50p, 5p, 5:50p, 6:20p, 6:30p, 7:20p, 7:30p, 8:20p, and 8:40p|
|Latest MK FP+ Availability|
|Opening Date||September 18, 2013|
|Scope and scale||Minor Attraction|
Let us know.