Subscribe Now: 1 Full Year for Only $14.95!
Get full access to the WDW Crowd Calendar, Lines Mobile App, Touring Plans and More!
"Our TouringPlans subscription was a lifesaver on our trip. One of the busiest days of the year, and we never waited longer than 20 minutes!"
- Smith Family, KY
Description And Comments
Stops in Frontierland on its circle tour of the park.
For a full description of the attraction, visit the Main Street Station page.
Pleasant, feet-saving link to Main Street and Fantasyland, but the Frontierland station is more congested than those stations. You cannot take your rental stroller. If you don't want to make a round-trip to pick up your stroller, take your personal belongings, your stroller name card, and your rental receipt with you on the train. You'll be issued a replacement stroller at your destination.
- Handheld Captioning Available
- Audio Description Devices Available
- Must Transfer To Standard Wheelchair
Rental strollers may not be taken on the Walt Disney World Railroad.
Other Attractions in Frontierland
- Big Thunder Mountain Railroad
- Country Bear Jamboree
- Frontierland Shootin' Arcade
- Hoedown Happening
- Splash Mountain
- Tom Sawyer Island
Touring Plans with Walt Disney World Railroad Frontierland Station
- Magic Kingdom One-Day Touring Plan for Active Seniors
- Magic Kingdom Two-Day Touring Plan for Active Seniors - Day 1
- Magic Kingdom Sunrise/Starlight Touring Plan for Adults - Sunset Plan