Subscribe Now: 1 Full Year for Only $7.95!
Get full access to the DLR Crowd Calendar, Lines Mobile App, Touring Plans and More!
"Our TouringPlans subscription was a lifesaver on our trip. One of the busiest days of the year, and we never waited longer than 20 minutes!"
- Smith Family, KY
This district incorporates a Cannery Row inspired eatery area adjacent to Paradise Bay with a diminutive winery, situated at the base of Grizzly Peak and across from a bug's land, making it the smallest of DCA's themed areas. It would be a stretch to call it an attraction, much less a themed area. You'll also find The Bakery Tour, a walk-through exhibit where you can watch Rosie O'Donnell explain the bread-making process while snacking on some free Boudin sourdough; even on the busiest days, you should be able to enter without a wait. Next door is the Ghirardelli Soda Fountain & Chocolate Shop, where you can indulge in ice cream sundaes.
- Alfresco Tasting Terrace (Bar or Lounge)
- Cocina Cucamonga Mexican Grill (Quick Service)
- Ghirardelli Soda Fountain & Chocolate Shop (Quick Service)
- Mendocino Terrace at the Golden Vine Winery (Bar or Lounge)
- Pacific Wharf Cafe (Quick Service)
- Pacific Wharf Cappuccino (Food Stand or Cart)
- Pacific Wharf Distribution Co. (Quick Service)
- Rita's Baja Blenders (Bar or Lounge)
- The Lucky Fortune Cookery (Quick Service)
- Wine Country Trattoria at the Golden Vine Winery (Table Service)