This district incorporates a Cannery Row inspired eatery area adjacent to Paradise Bay with a diminutive winery, situated at the base of Grizzly Peak and across from a bug's land, making it the smallest of DCA's themed areas. It would be a stretch to call it an attraction, much less a themed area. You'll also find The Bakery Tour, a walk-through exhibit where you can watch Rosie O'Donnell explain the bread-making process while snacking on some free Boudin sourdough; even on the busiest days, you should be able to enter without a wait. Next door is the Ghirardelli Soda Fountain & Chocolate Shop, where you can indulge in ice cream sundaes.
- Alfresco Tasting Terrace
- Cocina Cucamonga Mexican Grill
- Ghirardelli Soda Fountain & Chocolate Shop
- Mendocino Terrace at the Golden Vine Winery
- Pacific Wharf Cafe
- Pacific Wharf Cappuccino
- Pacific Wharf Distribution Co.
- Rita's Baja Blenders
- The Lucky Fortune Cookery
- Wine Country Trattoria at the Golden Vine Winery