Subscribe Now: 1 Full Year for Only $7.95!
Get full access to the DLR Crowd Calendar, Lines Mobile App, Touring Plans and More!
"Our TouringPlans subscription was a lifesaver on our trip. One of the busiest days of the year, and we never waited longer than 20 minutes!"
- Smith Family, KY
Hollywood Land offers attractions and shopping that are inspired by California's (and Disney's) contribution to television and cinema. Visually, the district is themed as a studio back lot with sets, including an urban street scene, soundstages, and a central street with shops and restaurants that depict Hollywood's golden age.
As with most of California Adventure, Hollywood Land (originally known as Hollywood Pictures Backlot) has not been immune to refurbishment. The new red trolleys run from Buena Vista Street to here, and a host of further enhancements are on the drawing board.
Also in Hollywood Land...
- Award Wieners (Counter Service)
- Fairfax Market (Counter Service)
- Hollywood Land Beverage and Ice Cream Cart (Food Cart)
- Hollywood Land Pretzel Cart (Food Cart)
- Hollywood Land Turkey Legs Cart (Food Cart)
- Schmoozies (Counter Service)
- Tower of Terror Beverage and Ice Cream Cart (Food Cart)