Subscribe Now: 1 Full Year for Only $6.95!
Get full access to the UOR Crowd Calendar, Lines Mobile App, Touring Plans and More!
"Our TouringPlans subscription was a lifesaver on our trip. One of the busiest days of the year, and we never waited longer than 20 minutes!"
- Smith Family, KY
Port of Entry is the first land guests see upon entering the park. Most of the park's services are located here, including First Aid, lockers, pay phones, an ATM, stroller and wheelchair rentals, and Lost and Found.
Port of Entry's icon is a scaled-down version of the Lighthouse of Alexandria, one of the Seven Wonders of the Ancient World. Once past the turnstiles, the park's souvenir shops and restaurants are hidden behind the facades of a Mediterranean market. Read some of the signs and graffiti as you make your way through the Port.
Articles Related to Port of Entry:
SATURDAY SIX: Six "Secrets" of IOA's Port of Entry
- Backwater Bar (Bar or Lounge)
- Chillin' Charlie's Lemon Slush (Food Stand or Cart)
- Cinnabon (Quick Service)
- Confisco Grille (Table Service)
- Croissant Moon Bakery (Quick Service)
- Starbucks Coffee - Islands of Adventure (Quick Service)
- The Last Chance Fruit Stand (Food Stand or Cart)