Subscribe Now: 1 Full Year for Only $6.95!
Get full access to the UOR Crowd Calendar, Lines Mobile App, Touring Plans and More!
"Our TouringPlans subscription was a lifesaver on our trip. One of the busiest days of the year, and we never waited longer than 20 minutes!"
- Smith Family, KY
Jurassic Park is a Steven Spielberg film franchise about a theme park with real dinosaurs. Jurassic Park at Universal's Islands of Adventure is a real theme park (or at least a section of one) with fictitious dinosaurs. The iconic Visitor's Center from the original film is one of the first things guests will see across the lagoon after walking through Port of Entry. The amount of space within Jurassic Park is deceptively large, and the entire area is completely immersive as you walk through it (except where Harry Potter's Hogwarts intrusively pokes above the trees).
There are two main entrances into this island, one coming from Toon Lagoon via Skull Island, and another from the Wizarding World of Harry Potter. A third way in is the bridge between Lost Continent and Jurassic Park, which allows guests to bypass Hogsmeade on busy days.
Also in Jurassic Park...
- Bone Chillin Beverages (Food Cart)
- Jurassic Park Hot Dogs (Food Cart)
- Jurassic Park Popcorn (Food Cart)
- Natural Selections (Food Cart)
- Pizza Predattoria (Counter Service)
- The Burger Digs (Counter Service)
- The Food Chain (Food Cart)
- The Watering Hole (Counter Service)
- Thunder Falls Terrace (Counter Service)