Subscribe Now: 1 Full Year for Only $6.95!
Get full access to the UOR Crowd Calendar, Lines Mobile App, Touring Plans and More!
"Our TouringPlans subscription was a lifesaver on our trip. One of the busiest days of the year, and we never waited longer than 20 minutes!"
- Smith Family, KY
World Expo, which stretches around Universal Studios’s central lagoon from Diagon Alley to to The Simpsons Ride, somewhat clumsily incorporates several competing aesthetics. The World Expo name, as well as the theming of Men in Black (MIB) Alien Attack in the area’s center, is derived from the 1964 World’s Fair’s New York State Pavilion. The Fear Factor Live stadium, the area’s only other attraction, appears to be themed to the style known as ‘ugly warehouse.”
- Expo Eats (Food Stand or Cart)
- Lagoon Lemonade (Food Stand or Cart)
- Men In Black ICEE (Food Stand or Cart)
- Men in Black Coca Cola (Food Stand or Cart)
- World Expo Ice Cold Drinks (Food Stand or Cart)