Subscribe Now: 1 Full Year for Only $6.95!
Get full access to the UOR Crowd Calendar, Lines Mobile App, Touring Plans and More!
"Our TouringPlans subscription was a lifesaver on our trip. One of the busiest days of the year, and we never waited longer than 20 minutes!"
- Smith Family, KY
The Hollywood area recreates the glamour and energy of southern California from the 1930's through the 1950's. Several areas surrounding Hollywood are represented, including Beverly Hills and the Hollywood Hills. The faux Garden of Allah villas (famed home of F. Scott Fitzgerald, Marlene Dietrich, and other Hollywood golden age legends) which were some of the best themed buildings in either park, have been converted into an NBC Media Center, eliminating a convenient short-cut to KidZone.
Also in Hollywood...
- Beverly Hills Boulangerie (Counter Service)
- Cafe La Bamba (Counter Service)
- Carmen's Veranda (Food Cart)
- Hollywood Ice Cold Beer (Food Cart)
- Hollywood or Bust Dippin' Dots (Food Cart)
- Lemon Slush and Fruit (Food Cart)
- Mel's Drive-In (Counter Service)
- Schwab's Pharmacy (Counter Service)