Subscribe Now: 1 Full Year for Only $6.95!
Get full access to the UOR Crowd Calendar, Lines Mobile App, Touring Plans and More!
"Our TouringPlans subscription was a lifesaver on our trip. One of the busiest days of the year, and we never waited longer than 20 minutes!"
- Smith Family, KY
Universal's tribute to Baghdad by the Bay is a bit too abbreviated to leave your heart in, but the designers did manage to squeeze in an attraction (currently under construction), along with an number of eateries and shops, into only a couple blocks of brick and boardwalk. Be on the lookout for Bruce the shark; this trophy formerly stood in front of the JAWS ride, and was transplanted to the Frisco wharf once that attraction sailed away. The entire area is in a state of transition at the moment, with both of its former attractions closed to make room for the 2018 arrival of Fast & Furious.
- Chez Alcatraz (Counter Service)
- Graveyard Snacks (Food Cart)
- Lombard's Seafood Grille (Table Service)
- Richter's Burger Co. (Counter Service)
- San Francisco Beer Company (Food Cart)
- San Francisco Candy Factory (Counter Service)
- San Francisco Dippin' Dots (Food Cart)
- San Francisco Pastry Co (Counter Service)