Subscribe Now: 1 Full Year for Only $6.95!
Get full access to the UOR Crowd Calendar, Lines Mobile App, Touring Plans and More!
"Our TouringPlans subscription was a lifesaver on our trip. One of the busiest days of the year, and we never waited longer than 20 minutes!"
- Smith Family, KY
New York's city streets are recreated in the New York section of Universal Studios Florida. Along with London and Hollywood, New York represents some of the best theming found in the park. Make sure you explore the crooked alleyways behind the Blue Brothers stage for some authentic-looking urban backdrops. Trivia note: the statue near the border with San Francisco has the body of Abraham Lincoln, and the head of late MCA/Universal mogul Lew Wasserman.
New York has two attractions, one sit-down restaurant, one counter-service restaurant, an arcade, and a Starbucks coffee cafe. The Blues Brothers Show is also performed here. A First Aid station is located in the alley behind Louie's Italian Restaurant.
Also in New York...
- 5th Ave Food and Drink (Food Cart)
- Ben & Jerry's (Counter Service)
- Finnegan's Bar and Grill (Table Service)
- Giovannasi's Fruit Exchange (Food Cart)
- Guido's Gelato & Italian Ice (Counter Service)
- Louie's Italian Restaurant (Counter Service)
- Smoked Turkey Legs Truck (Food Cart)
- Starbucks Coffee - Universal Studios Florida (Counter Service)