The information below is provided for historical reference.
Description And Comments
In one of the most imaginative shows yet, videos and photos of guests in the park are set to music and projected nightly on the it's a small world building in the back of Fantasyland. The special effects are tremendous - in one vignette, the entire building appears to shimmer and sway; in another, flames erupt to emulate a scene from the Pirates of the Caribbean ride. Throughout the show, images of guests who visited the park that day are displayed. While the show's soundtrack is excessively sentimental (even for Disney), the visuals more than make up for it. We rate this as not to be missed.
Note that a special Holiday Edition of The Magic, Memories, and You! plays during the holiday season (typically most of November and December).
- We rate this attraction as Not To Be Missed.
Other Attractions in Fantasyland
- Alice in Wonderland
- Casey Jr. Circus Train
- Dumbo the Flying Elephant
- it's a small world
- King Arthur Carrousel
- Mad Tea Party
- Matterhorn Bobsleds
- Mickey and the Magical Map
- Mr. Toad's Wild Ride
- Pearly Band
- Peter Pan's Flight
- Pinocchio's Daring Journey
- Pixie Hollow
- Sleeping Beauty Castle Walkthrough
- Snow White's Scary Adventures
- Storybook Land Canal Boats
- Storytelling at Royal Theatre
- The Royal Hall
- The Royal Swing Big Band Ball