Subscribe Now: 1 Full Year for Only $7.95!
Get full access to the DLR Crowd Calendar, Lines Mobile App, Touring Plans and More!
"Our TouringPlans subscription was a lifesaver on our trip. One of the busiest days of the year, and we never waited longer than 20 minutes!"
- Smith Family, KY
Several attractions have minimum height or age requirements. Rider Switch (also called Rider Swap, Baby Swap, or Child Swap) allows members of a group to take turns riding such attractions while the rest of the group cares for the group's young non-riders. The first part of the group waits in line, but the second part of the group is able to ride after with a negligible wait. The result is that everyone is able to ride with only a slightly longer wait than if the entire group had all been able to ride at once.
See our Disneyland Resort Rider Switch page for details.
Rider Swap is available at the following attractions at Disneyland:
- Autopia » Height Requirement: 32 inches
Drive-'em-yourself miniature cars
- Big Thunder Mountain Railroad » Height Requirement: 40 inches
Tame roller coaster with exciting special effects
- Gadget's Go Coaster » Height Requirement: 35 inches
Small roller coaster
- Hyperspace Mountain » Height Requirement: 40 inches
Roller coaster in the dark
- Indiana Jones Adventure » Height Requirement: 46 inches
Motion-simulator dark ride
- Matterhorn Bobsleds » Height Requirement: 42 inches
- Splash Mountain » Height Requirement: 40 inches
Water-flume adventure boat ride
- Star Tours: The Adventures Continue » Height Requirement: 40 inches
Space-flight simulation ride
Attractions Offering Rider Swap in Other Parks
- Rider Swap at Disneyland (8 attractions)
- Rider Swap at Disney California Adventure (9 attractions)