Subscribe Now: 1 Full Year for Only $14.95!
Get full access to the WDW Crowd Calendar, Lines Mobile App, Touring Plans and More!
"Our TouringPlans subscription was a lifesaver on our trip. One of the busiest days of the year, and we never waited longer than 20 minutes!"
- Smith Family, KY
The Morning Extra Magic Hours program allows guests staying at Disney Resort Hotels to enjoy a theme park on specified mornings for up to one hour before it opens to the general public. Guests pay no additional charge to participate but must scan their MagicBands (or show other resort ID) to enter the park in the morning.
The following attractions at Epcot are open for Morning Extra Magic Hour:
- Frozen Ever After » Indoor adventure boat ride
- Living with the Land » Indoor boat-ride adventure chronicling the past, present, and future of farming and agriculture in the United States
- Meet Anna and Elsa at Royal Sommerhus » Meet and greet with the Frozen princesses
- Soarin' » Flight-simulator ride
- Spaceship Earth » Educational dark ride through past, present, and future
- Test Track » Automobile test-track simulator ride
- The Seas with Nemo & Friends » Ride through a tunnel in The Seas' main tank
- Turtle Talk with Crush » An interactive animated film
Morning Extra Magic Hour at Other Parks
- Morning Extra Magic Hour at Magic Kingdom (23 attractions)
- Morning Extra Magic Hour at Epcot (8 attractions)
- Morning Extra Magic Hour at Disney's Hollywood Studios (7 attractions)
- Morning Extra Magic Hour at Disney's Animal Kingdom (8 attractions)
Evening Extra Magic Hours at the other Parks
- Evening Extra Magic Hours at Magic Kingdom (32 attractions)
- Evening Extra Magic Hours at Epcot (17 attractions)
- Evening Extra Magic Hours at Disney's Hollywood Studios (8 attractions)
- Evening Extra Magic Hours at Disney's Animal Kingdom (0 attractions)