Subscribe Now: 1 Full Year for Only $6.95!
Get full access to the UOR Crowd Calendar, Lines Mobile App, Touring Plans and More!
"Our TouringPlans subscription was a lifesaver on our trip. One of the busiest days of the year, and we never waited longer than 20 minutes!"
- Smith Family, KY
Production Central sits at the front of Universal Studios Florida, and is the first land guests see upon entering the park and passing through the Front Lot. It's a shame, therefore, that this is one of the most meh main streets of any theme park, with bland beige buildings broken up only by the incongruously colossal coaster tracks. Its underwhelming aesthetics doesn't seem to hurt the area's attractiveness to guests, since Production Central holds three of the park's most popular attractions outside of Diagon Alley.
In addition to the rides, show, and counter-service restaurant, Production Center is home to Music Plaza Stage, a Hollywood Bowl-inspired amphitheater with an astroturf viewing lawn (where you'll often find unconscious tourists sprawled on sunny days) that's used during Mardi Gras concerts and similar special events. There is also access (when applicable) from here to the soundstages used for television production and Halloween haunted houses.
Also in Production Central...
- Barnyard Hot Dogs (Food Cart)
- Bone Chillin' (Counter Service)
- Front Gate Popcorn (Food Cart)
- Production Central Dippin' Dots (Food Cart)
- Rockit Snacks (Food Cart)
- Silver Screen Snacks (Food Cart)
- Studio Sweets (Counter Service)
- Super Silly Dippin' Dots (Food Cart)
- Universal Studios' Classic Monsters Cafe (Counter Service)