The information below is provided for historical reference.
Description And Comments
This show, which originated at Disneyland Paris, features cars and motorcycles in a blur of chases, crashes, jumps, and explosions. The secrets behind the special effects are explained after each stunt sequence, with replays and different camera views shown on an enormous movie screen; the replays also serve to pass the time needed to place the next stunt’s props into position. While the stunt driving is excellent, the show plods between tricks, and you’ll probably have had your fill by the time the last stunt ends. Expect about 6–8 minutes of real action in a show that runs 25–30 minutes.
- This attraction offers FastPass+.
At the end of the Streets of America, Lights, Motors, Action! presents two to five shows daily. It’s popular, but its remoteness—it’s the most distant attraction from the park entrance—helps distribute and moderate crowds. The 3,000-person stadium ensures that you can find a seat except on the busiest days, but a family of four from Mount Pleasant, South Carolina, notes that it’s easier to get into the stadium than out:
When we exited the arena (which was full the day we visited), it was horrible! The cast members directed us all to the same exit, and it was a HUGE bottleneck that took us 20 minutes to break free from.
- Lights, Motors, Action! Extreme Stunt Show (StudiosCentral.com)
Other Attractions in Muppet Courtyard
Touring Plans with Lights, Motors, Action! Extreme Stunt Show
- Disney's Hollywood Studios One-Day Not-A-Touring-Plan Plan for Parents with Small Children
- Disney's Hollywood Studios One-Day Not-A-Touring-Plan Plan for Adults
- Disney's Hollywood Studios One-Day Late-Arrival Not-A-Touring-Plan for Adults and Parents
- Disney's Hollywood Studios Afternoon Touring Plan
|Opening Date||May 5, 2005|
|Closing Date||April 3, 2016|
|Scope and scale||Headliner|
|Closures / Refurbishments|
Let us know.