The information below is provided for historical reference.
Description And Comments
During the holiday season, the Streets of America are transformed into the Osborne Family Spectacle of Dancing Lights. Over 5 million lights of many colors adorn the facades that replicate New York and San Francisco. These lights periodically "dance" by blinking in time to music that fills the area, and guests are periodically dusted with suspiciously soap-like "snow" from the rooftops.
What started as a traffic-snarling eyesore in Arkansas is now one of Disney's premier holiday attractions.
- Open for Evening Extra Magic Hours.
The Osborne Lights draw heavy crowds, causing the Streets of America to be as crowded as the real streets of Manhattan during rush hour. The lights go on at dusk (normally 6:00 p.m., accompanied by a short ceremonial flipping of a light switch with characters). For fewer people around you, you can loiter to be among the first to see the lights, or visit during a Fantasmic! show or shortly after the park has officially closed.
For its final holiday season, the Osborne Lights operates evenings from November 6, 2015, to January 3, 2016. (Disney actually turned on the lights on November 1, earlier than scheduled, and it extended their run through January 6.)
Other Attractions in Streets of America
- For the First Time In Forever: A Frozen Sing-Along Celebration
- Honey, I Shrunk the Kids Movie Set Adventure
- Lights, Motors, Action! Extreme Stunt Show
- Muppet*Vision 3D
Touring Plans with Osborne Family Spectacle of Dancing Lights
- Disney's Hollywood Studios One-Day Holiday Touring Plan for Active Seniors
- Disney's Hollywood Studios One-Day Holiday Touring Plan for Parents with Small Children
- Disney's Hollywood Studios One-Day Holiday Touring Plan for Adults