The information below is provided for historical reference.
Description And Comments
Created for Summer Nightastic in 2010, Glow Fest transformed Hollywood Pictures Backlot into a neon-colored dance party complete with Glowtinis, gogo-dancers, DJs, and gourmet food trucks. While some complained that it was a bit too adult-oriented for Disney, kids and adults alike were seen dancing in the streets once night time came.
Glow Fest also featured scheduled dance performances (though a bit odd for us) by talented local dancers about 3-4 times nightly in Sunshine Plaza.
The event closed on Labor Day, 2010, to be replaced with a similar, but more elaborate, nighttime event ElecTRONica.
Other Attractions in Hollywood Land
- Animation Academy
- Anna & Elsa's Royal Welcome
- Character Close-Up
- Disney Junior - Live on Stage!
- Disneyland Resort All-American College Band presented by Yamaha at Hollywood Backlot Stage
- Frozen - Live at the Hyperion
- Monsters, Inc. Mike & Sulley to the Rescue!
- Sorcerer's Workshop
- The Twilight Zone Tower of Terror
- Turtle Talk with Crush