Subscribe Now: 1 Full Year for Only $14.95!
Get full access to the WDW Crowd Calendar, Lines Mobile App, Touring Plans and More!
"Our TouringPlans subscription was a lifesaver on our trip. One of the busiest days of the year, and we never waited longer than 20 minutes!"
- Smith Family, KY
Description And Comments
Scattered around Epcot are numerous places to meet Disney characters who pose for photos and sign autographs. Characters vary seasonally and may change at any time. See a Times Guide and/or look at the unofficial Walt Disney World Entertainment site for times and locations, and do not be surprised to see characters in other places, as well.
These character greeting opportunities may include:
- Pluto near the Main Entrance
- Mickey, Minnie, and Goofy in the Epcot Character Spot
- Baymax in expanded Character Spot location (across the breezeway from Mickey's
- Character Spot)
- Chip and Dale outside of the Character Spot
- Daisy in Showcase Plaza
- Donald in Mexico
- Mulan in China
- Snow White in Germany
- Aladdin and Jasmine in Morocco
- Belle and Aurora in France
- Winnie the Pooh and Friends, Alice in Wonderland, and Mary Poppins in the United Kingdom
- Santa Claus in the American Adventure Pavilion (seasonal)
Kids love to meet characters, and many are obsessed about getting as many autographs as possible. Disney facilitates this by selling autograph books and having a character "handler" manage the greeting queue. Go very early or very late to minimize your wait.
Other Attractions in World Showcase
- Agent P's World Showcase Adventure
- Alberta Bound
- British Revolution
- Frozen Ever After
- Garden Rocks Concert Series
- Gran Fiesta Tour Starring The Three Caballeros
- IllumiNations: Reflections of Earth
- Impressions de France
- Mariachi Cobre
- Matboukha Groove
- Meet Anna and Elsa at Royal Sommerhus
- O Canada!
- Reflections of China
- Rose & Crown Pub Musician
- Serveur Amusant
- The American Adventure
- The Jeweled Dragon Acrobats
- Voices of Liberty
- Wies n Buam