Description And Comments
Naturally, a replica of the Eiffel Tower (a big one) is this pavilion's centerpiece. In the foreground, streets recall la belle epoque, France's "beautiful time" between 1870 and 1910. The sidewalk cafe and restaurant are very popular, as is the pastry shop. You won't be the first visitor to buy a croissant to tide you over until your next real meal. And this probably explains why readers rank the France Pavilion as the best in World Showcase.
A group from Chicago found the pavilion's realism exceeds what was intended:
There were no public rest rooms in the France part of Epcot-just like Paris. We had to go to Morocco to find facilities.
Disney Dish with Jim Hill
FROM RAT TO ROCK STAR
Les Chefs de France has always done great dinner business. But this casual brasserie had trouble luring in the lunchtime crowd - at least until The Living Character Initiative version of Remy the Rat came along, entertaining guests at their tables. With the Ratatouille star's dining debut in the spring of 2009, demand for the afternoon reservations became so strong that this France Pavilion eatery was actually turning guests away.
Other Attractions in World Showcase
- Agent P's World Showcase Adventure
- American Music Machine
- British Revolution
- Gran Fiesta Tour Starring The Three Caballeros
- IllumiNations: Reflections of Earth
- Impressions de France
- Mariachi Cobre
- O Canada!
- Reflections of China
- Rose & Crown Pub Musician
- Sbandieratori Di Sansepolcro
- Serveur Amusant
- The American Adventure
- The Jeweled Dragon Acrobats
- Voices of Liberty
Touring Plans with France Pavilion
- Epcot One-Day Touring Plan for Tweens and Their Parents
- Epcot Two-Day Touring Plan for Active Seniors - Day 2
- Epcot Two-Day Late Arrival Touring Plan for Adults - Day 2
- Epcot One-Day Touring Plan for Adults
- Parent's Epcot Plan:1 Afternoon and 1 Full Day (Afternoon)