Subscribe Now: 1 Full Year for Only $7.95!
Get full access to the DLR Crowd Calendar, Lines Mobile App, Touring Plans and More!
"Our TouringPlans subscription was a lifesaver on our trip. One of the busiest days of the year, and we never waited longer than 20 minutes!"
- Smith Family, KY
This attraction is open seasonally.
Description And Comments
First performed in 1958, this holiday season show takes place on Main Street's Town Square and tells the Christmas story through music and spoken words. It features a live 600-voice choir and the Disneyland Orchestra, along with a celebrity narrator.
Although this can change at any time, the announced narrators for 2012 are:
- December 1-2: Dennis Haysbert
- December 3-5: Kurt Russell
- December 6-8: Edward James Olmos
- December 9-11: Lou Diamond Phillips
- December 12-13: Dick Van Dyke
- December 14: Marcia Gay Harden
- December 15-16: Patricia Heaton
- December 17-19: Molly Ringwald
- December 20: Dennis Haysbert
Although not all details are certain at this point, it is expected that:
- There will be two shows each night.
- December 1-2 shows will be by invitation only.
- Annual Passholders were able to enter a sweepstakes to attend the December 3-20 performances. See the Annual Passholder Candlelight Opportunity page for details.
Other Attractions in Main Street, U.S.A.
- Dapper Dans
- Disney Gallery
- Disneyland Band
- Disneyland Railroad Main Street Station
- Flag Retreat Ceremony
- Hook & Ladder Co.
- Main Street Cinema
- Main Street Electrical Parade
- Main Street Piano Player
- Main Street Vehicles
- Mickey's Soundsational Parade
- Remember…Dreams Come True Fireworks Spectacular
- The Disneyland Story presenting Great Moments with Mr. Lincoln
- The Straw Hatters