Subscribe Now: 1 Full Year for Only $14.95!
Get full access to the WDW Crowd Calendar, Lines Mobile App, Touring Plans and More!
"Our TouringPlans subscription was a lifesaver on our trip. One of the busiest days of the year, and we never waited longer than 20 minutes!"
- Smith Family, KY
Description And Comments
Canada's cultural, natural, and architectural diversity is reflected in this large and impressive pavilion. Thirty-foot-tall totem poles embellish a Native American village at the foot of a magnificent chateau-style hotel. Nearby is a rugged stone building said to be modeled after a famous landmark near Niagara Falls and reflecting Britain's influence on Canada. Le Cellier, a steakhouse on the pavilion's lower level, is one of Disney World's highest-rated restaurants. It almost always requires reservations; you'd have to be incredibly lucky to get a walk-in spot, but it doesn't hurt to ask.
Other Attractions in World Showcase
- Agent P's World Showcase Adventure
- Alberta Bound
- British Revolution
- Frozen Ever After
- Garden Rocks Concert Series
- Gran Fiesta Tour Starring The Three Caballeros
- IllumiNations: Reflections of Earth
- Impressions de France
- Mariachi Cobre
- Matboukha Groove
- Meet Anna and Elsa at Royal Sommerhus
- O Canada!
- Reflections of China
- Rose & Crown Pub Musician
- Serveur Amusant
- The American Adventure
- The Jeweled Dragon Acrobats
- Voices of Liberty
- Wies n Buam
Touring Plans with Canada Pavilion
- Epcot One-Day Touring Plan for Tweens and Their Parents
- Epcot Late Arrival Not-A-Touring-Plan Plan for Parents and Adults
- Epcot Two-Day Not-A-Touring-Plan Plan for Parents and Adults
- Parent's Epcot Plan:1 Afternoon and 1 Full Day (Afternoon)