This attraction is open seasonally.
Description And Comments
During the holiday season Epcot's World Showcase plays host to characters who tell stories about holiday traditions from their parts of the world. After each show, the actors (many of whom are Santa-like, and all of whom are festively dressed) typically pose for photos.
Holidays Around the World shows are generally held from the day after Thanksgiving until December 30.
Based on history, we expect the follow presentations:
|American Adventure||Santa and Mrs. Claus|
|Mexico||Los Tres Reyes Magos|
|United Kingdom||Father Christmas|
Other Attractions in World Showcase
- Agent P's World Showcase Adventure
- Alberta Bound
- American Music Machine
- British Revolution
- Eat to the Beat Concert Series
- Frozen Ever After
- Gran Fiesta Tour Starring The Three Caballeros
- IllumiNations: Reflections of Earth
- Impressions de France
- Margret Almer & The Bavarian Band
- Mariachi Cobre
- Meet Anna and Elsa at Royal Sommerhus
- Musique Aramenco
- O Canada!
- Reflections of China
- Rose & Crown Pub Musician
- Serveur Amusant
- The American Adventure
- The Jeweled Dragon Acrobats
- Voices of Liberty