The information below is provided for historical reference.
Description And Comments
A popular kilt-wearing, bagpipe-playing Celtic rock band that performs on a stage in between the United Kingdom and Canada Pavilions in Epcot.
For the 2013 Holiday Season, a female vocalist joined Off Kilter in performing as the Canadian Holiday Voyageurs.
Seating is very limited, but there is plenty of room to stand. If you want a seat, arrive about 15 minutes before show time.
Other Attractions in World Showcase
- Agent P's World Showcase Adventure
- Alberta Bound
- American Music Machine
- British Revolution
- Eat to the Beat Concert Series
- Frozen Ever After
- Gran Fiesta Tour Starring The Three Caballeros
- IllumiNations: Reflections of Earth
- Impressions de France
- Margret Almer & The Bavarian Band
- Mariachi Cobre
- Meet Anna and Elsa at Royal Sommerhus
- Musique Aramenco
- O Canada!
- Reflections of China
- Rose & Crown Pub Musician
- Serveur Amusant
- The American Adventure
- The Jeweled Dragon Acrobats
- Voices of Liberty