Subscribe Now: 1 Full Year for Only $14.95!
Get full access to the WDW Crowd Calendar, Lines Mobile App, Touring Plans and More!
"Our TouringPlans subscription was a lifesaver on our trip. One of the busiest days of the year, and we never waited longer than 20 minutes!"
- Smith Family, KY
Description And Comments
Scattered around Hollywood Studios are numerous places to meet Disney characters who pose for photos and sign autographs. Characters vary seasonally and may change at any time. See a Times Guide and/or look at the unofficial Walt Disney World Entertainment site for times and locations, and do not be surprised to see characters in other places, as well.
These character greeting opportunities may include:
- Chewbacca and Kylo Ren at Star Wars Launch Bay
- Mickey Mouse on Mickey Avenue
- Monsters, Inc. near Streets of America (closing April 2, 2016)
- Daisy, Donald, Chip and Dale, Pluto, and Goofy near Center Stage
- Stars of Disney Junior in Animation Courtyard
- Toy Story Friends in Pixar Place
Kids love to meet characters, and many are obsessed about getting as many autographs as possible. Disney facilitates this by selling autograph books and having a character "handler" manage the greeting queue. Go very early, very late, or during a parade to minimize your wait.