The information below is provided for historical reference.
Description And Comments
A 20-minute forecourt show called Dream-Along with Mickey debuted as part of the Year of Million Dreams Campaign in 2006. Featuring Mickey, Minnie, Donald, Goofy, and a peck of princesses and other secondary characters, plus human backup dancers, the show is built around the premise that--quelle horreur!--Donald doesn't believe in the power of dreams. Crisis is averted through a frenetic whirlwind of song and dance.
The show is performed several times a day according to the season, with showtimes listed in the daily entertainment schedule (Times Guide) and our Lines mobile app. The Castle Forecourt Stage is elevated well above ground level, so good viewing spots are available all around Main Street's Central Plaza.
Dream Along With Mickey will close permanently after its shows on April 2, 2016, to make way for Mickey's Royal Friendship Faire.
Other Attractions in Main Street, U.S.A.
- Casey's Corner Pianist
- Celebrate the Magic
- Dapper Dans
- Disney Festival of Fantasy Parade
- Flag Retreat
- Magic Kingdom Welcome Show
- Main Street Electrical Parade
- Main Street Philharmonic
- Main Street Trolley Show
- Meet Mickey Mouse at Town Square Theater
- Meet Tinker Bell at Town Square Theater
- Move It! Shake It! Dance & Play It! Street Party
- Sorcerers of the Magic Kingdom
- Walt Disney World Railroad Main Street U.S.A. Station
- Wishes Nighttime Spectacular
|Location||Main Street, U.S.A.|
|Opening Date||September 30, 2006|
|Closing Date||April 3, 2016|
|Scope and scale||Minor Attraction|
|Closures / Refurbishments|
Let us know.