The information below is provided for historical reference.
Description And Comments
This once-daily daytime parade premiered as part of the 100 Years of Magic Celebration in 2001. The parade featured all the classic Disney characters, over 100 cast member entertainers, and giant snow globe floats (which were later removed, see below). There's a great breakdown of each float on the Wikipedia article dedicated to the parade.
Disney Dish with Jim Hill
FREE AT LAST, FREE AT LAST
For several years now, the Share a Dream Come True parade has had a snow-globe motif (smaller versions of which were also sold all over the parks). But since the parade floats were supposedly a nightmare to operate, Disney removed the giant plastic bubbles used to encase Mickey, Pinocchio, and Ariel.
Other Attractions in Main Street, U.S.A.
- Casey's Corner Pianist
- Celebrate the Magic
- Dapper Dans
- Disney Festival of Fantasy Parade
- Disney's Celebrate America! - A Fourth of July Concert in the Sky
- Fantasy In The Sky Fireworks
- Flag Retreat
- Magic Kingdom Welcome Show
- Main Street Electrical Parade
- Main Street Philharmonic
- Main Street Trolley Show
- Meet Mickey Mouse at Town Square Theater
- Meet Tinker Bell at Town Square Theater
- Move It! Shake It! Dance & Play It! Street Party
- Sorcerers of the Magic Kingdom
- Walt Disney World Railroad Main Street U.S.A. Station
- Wishes Nighttime Spectacular