The information below is provided for historical reference.
Description And Comments
This holiday show takes place on the Forecourt Stage in front of Cinderella Castle. It includes Disney characters, toy soldiers, horses, dancing, songs, and general holiday merriment.
Celebrate the Season is shown several times each night during Mickey's Very Merry Christmas Party, a separately ticketed Magic Kingdom evening event offered in November and December.
From mid-December until the end of the year, the show is included as part of standard entertainment to those with regular park admission.
Other Attractions in Main Street, U.S.A.
- Casey's Corner Pianist
- Celebrate the Magic
- Dapper Dans
- Disney Festival of Fantasy Parade
- Flag Retreat
- Happy HalloWishes Fireworks
- Hocus Pocus Villain Spelltacular
- Magic Kingdom Welcome Show
- Main Street Electrical Parade
- Main Street Philharmonic
- Main Street Trolley Show
- Meet Mickey Mouse at Town Square Theater
- Meet Tinker Bell at Town Square Theater
- Mickey's "Boo-to-You" Halloween Parade
- Move It! Shake It! Dance & Play It! Street Party
- Sorcerers of the Magic Kingdom
- Walt Disney World Railroad Main Street U.S.A. Station
- Wishes Nighttime Spectacular