This attraction is open seasonally.
Description And Comments
A Frozen Holiday Wish is performed on the Castle Forecourt Stage during the holiday season. In the show, Queen Elsa from Frozen illuminates over 200,000 LED lights that adorn Cinderella Castle. The lights stay on for the rest of the night, so you'll see the lights if you're in the park, even if you don't make time for this show.
At least one performance of A Frozen Holiday Wish is performed during standard operating hours every night, so you do not need to attend the separately ticketed Mickey's Very Merry Christmas Party to see it.
The first show for the 2014 Holiday Season is scheduled for Wednesday, November 5.
Cinderella Castle was outfitted with the LED "dream lights" for the first time in 2007. Prior to 2014, this show was known as Cinderella's Holiday Wish. It involved the fab five characters and had the Fairy Godmother magically bring the lights to life.
Other Attractions in Main Street, U.S.A.
- Casey's Corner Pianist
- Celebrate the Magic
- Dapper Dans
- Disney Festival of Fantasy Parade
- Flag Retreat
- Happy HalloWishes Fireworks
- Hocus Pocus Villain Spelltacular
- Magic Kingdom Welcome Show
- Main Street Philharmonic
- Main Street Trolley Show
- Meet Mickey Mouse at Town Square Theater
- Meet Tinker Bell at Town Square Theater
- Mickey's "Boo-to-You" Halloween Parade
- Move It! Shake It! Dance & Play It! Street Party
- Sorcerers of the Magic Kingdom
- Walt Disney World Railroad Main Street U.S.A. Station
- Wishes Nighttime Spectacular
Touring Plans with A Frozen Holiday Wish
- Magic Kingdom Adult One-Day Holiday Touring Plan
- Magic Kingdom Two-Day Holiday Touring Plan for Parents with Small Children - Day 1
- Magic Kingdom Unofficial Guide One-Day Touring Plan for Parents with Small Children - Holiday Version