Subscribe Now: 1 Full Year for Only $14.95!
Get full access to the WDW Crowd Calendar, Lines Mobile App, Touring Plans and More!
"Our TouringPlans subscription was a lifesaver on our trip. One of the busiest days of the year, and we never waited longer than 20 minutes!"
- Smith Family, KY
This attraction is open seasonally.
Description And Comments
Holiday Wishes is -- you guessed it -- a holiday-themed version of the extremely popular Wishes fireworks show. The soundtrack is filled with holiday tunes. For fans of "regular" Wishes, Tinker Bell makes an appearance. And so does artificial snow, after the finale! We can't get enough of this show.
Holiday Wishes is shown each night during Mickey's Very Merry Christmas Party, a separately ticketed Magic Kingdom evening event offered in November and December.
From mid-December until the end of the year, the show replaces Wishes as the evening fireworks show for all park guests.
For an uncluttered view and lighter crowds, Disney sells tickets to a Dessert Party at Tomorrowland Terrace. Another good fireworks-viewing area is the second story of the Main Street Train Station.
Full Show Video
Other Attractions in Main Street, U.S.A.
- Casey's Corner Pianist
- Dapper Dans
- Disney Festival of Fantasy Parade
- Flag Retreat
- Let the Magic Begin
- Main Street Philharmonic
- Main Street Trolley Show
- Meet Mickey Mouse at Town Square Theater
- Meet Tinker Bell at Town Square Theater
- Move It! Shake It! Dance & Play It! Street Party
- Once Upon a Time
- Sorcerers of the Magic Kingdom
- Walt Disney World Railroad Main Street U.S.A. Station
- Wishes Nighttime Spectacular
Touring Plans with Holiday Wishes: Celebrate the Spirit of the Season
- Magic Kingdom Christmas Party Touring Plan for Parents (Focus on Party Activities)
- Magic Kingdom Christmas Party Touring Plan for Adults
- Magic Kingdom Christmas Party Touring Plan for Parents (Focus on Attractions)